Our website is operated by Nikkato Corporation (Nikkato or we). You can use our website only if you agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions without limitation or reservation. We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time. Please check back from time to time to ensure you are aware of any updates or changes.
Our website also contains links to other sites operated by third party. If you used the sites operated by third party, should check and agree Terms of the sites.
When using the Website you agree not to:
- 1. Violate any laws, regulations, or ordinances
- 2. Commit or aid criminal acts
- 3. Engage in actions that may cause any disadvantage, loss, or damage to Nikkato or any third party
- 4. Violate the legal rights, such as property rights or privacy, nor defame the reputation of Nikkato or any third party
- 5. Engage in actions that violate the standards of public order and decency
- 6. Uploading, using, distributing, or providing in any way a software program or data, such as a computer virus, intended to damage the Website, servers, computers, or any other tangible or intangible assets of Nikkato or any third party.
- 7. Using another person's or fraudulent e-mail address with the intention of misleading Nikkato or any third party.
- 8. Any other activities that Nikkato deems inappropriate
Nikkato pays close attention to the information posted on the Website. However, Nikkato does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or availability of Website content. Nikkato shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by accessing or using the Website.
Nikkato does not guarantee the safety of the Website or the server. In no event shall Nikkato be liable for any loss or damage, including, but not limited to, that which is caused by equipment shutdown due to disaster, line problems/failure, or maintenance; computer viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or data; or data tampering, unauthorized access, or leakage by third parties.
Nikkato may change information on the Website and suspend or discontinue the operation of the Website at any time without notice. Nikkato shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any change of information and suspension or closure of the Website, for any reason whatsoever.
Some information Nikkato discloses may contain forward-looking statements and opinions. These forward-looking statements are based on reasonable judgments in light of information available to Nikkato at the time of disclosure, and involve certain risks and uncertainties. Therefore, a variety of factors may cause actual future results to differ materially from the forecasts provided in the forward-looking statements.
Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright to the documents, images, voices, and other materials on the Website belong to Nikkato, unless otherwise specified. All materials on the Website are protected by copyright laws, industrial property laws, other intellectual property laws, and other applicable international laws and treaty provisions in various countries. Except for personal use and except to the extent defined on the Website, you are prohibited from using, duplicating, altering, uploading, posting, sending, distributing, lending, transferring, selling, and publishing any of materials on the Website without Nikkato's prior written permission.
The respective Terms and Conditions contained herein or on other pages on each of the content pages, if any, supersede any other terms and conditions.
Company names, product names, and the logos used on the Website are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Nikkato. Other product names and company names used on the Website are trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
Links to other websites
Third party websites linked to or from the Website ("Linked Site(s)") are independently operated and maintained by such third parties and are not under the control of Nikkato. Use of a Linked Site shall be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the operator of each Linked Site. Nikkato assumes no responsibility for the contents of any Linked Site.
In no event shall Nikkato be liable for any loss or damage incurred by accessing or using any Linked Site.
Nothing contained on the Website shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by Nikkato of the content of a Linked Site, or any product and/or service appearing on and/or provided through such a Linked Site. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or similar relationship between the operators of any Linked Site and Nikkato.
By sending any comment, questions, information, proposals, ideas, etc. ("Comments") to Nikkato, then such Comments will be treated with the understanding that you agreed to the following terms:
- 1. Nikkato will not treat the Comments as confidential or proprietary information.
- 2. We use your information when our business is entrusted or outsourced to a third party.
- 3. We use your information when it's deemed appropriate for an agent or distributor to respond to the your comments.
- 4. We disclose your information when required by courthouse.
Links to the Website
You may link any website to the Website, as long as you inform Nikkato of the URL of the linked website and provide the name of a contact person. In addition, you must agree to the following:
- 1. In no event will Nikkato be liable for loss or damage incurred by linking to the Website.
- 2. Nikkato assumes neither any responsibility nor any obligation for the link to the Website. Linking to the Website does not grant any rights from Nikkato.
- 3. The URL and contents of the Website may be changed or deleted without prior notice. Notification of changes or deletion of the contents will not be provided.
- 4. No cross-links will be made.
- 5. Please make sure that the Website is presented in a way that permits a third party to clearly understand that the Website content belongs to Nikkato, e.g., the Website should not appear within the frame of another website.
- 6. Please do not use our logo without permission.
- 7. Links from websites containing the following will be denied. The Website will also not be referenced in emails:
- Content that is illegal or violates the standards of public order and decency (inducement to criminal, illegal, or antisocial activities; including expressions of discrimination)
- Adult contents
- Content deemed offensive to Nikkato, or any third party
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
Use of the Website and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Japanese laws, unless otherwise specified. All disputes and lawsuits over use of the Website, unless otherwise specified, shall be submitted to the Osaka District Court in Japan as the exclusive court of first instance.